Dr. Marilyn J. Tom
Senor Manager, Strategy & Planning,
CARE USA Headquarters
Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
Strategy execution and problem-solving expert, leading large-scale organizations to success via agility, dynamic thinking, fact-based decision-making, organizational transformation, innovative idea generation, rapid improvement events, and capacity building. Demonstrated expertise in engaged scholarship, evidence-based management, executive decision-making, management and organization theory, emerging markets, global economic systems, quantitative research, qualitative research, and leadership. Certified as a Six Sigma Black Belt, PMP, ScrumMaster, and university-level teacher.
- Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA), J. Mack Robinson College of Business, Georgia State University
- MBA, J. Mack Robinson College of Business, Georgia State University
- MBA, Sorbonne Graduate Business School, University of Paris I
- Master’s Certificate, COPPEAD Graduate School of Business, The Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
- B.Sc. (Honours), Mathematical Sciences (Computers) and Neuroscience, University of Toronto